In 1948, Joseph Mayer established his optometric practice at 7 Grange Road in Southport, ably assisted by his wife, Muriel as his receptionist. As Joseph's reputation for thoroughness and excellenceincreased, so did the practice. As a result in 1968 the second practice at 54 Church Road, Tarleton was completed. A modern purpose built building and car park to compliment the house-based practice in Southport.
Show businesses near Southport