The practice was founded in 1911 at 32 London Street in central Norwich by Edward Coe a photographer and his brother Neville an optician. In the intervening 100 years the practice relocated to StAndrews Hill in Norwich and ultimately moved to it's current location at Cromer Road in 1995. The Eaton practice was opened in 1976. Since 1911 there have been three previous Partners, who all gave their names to the practice. Neville Coe, Ken Costa and Mike Moore.
Show businesses near Norwich